After exams have been graded emails are sent to students informing them whether they passed the course or not. If they passed the course, a link is provided for them to obtain a digital copy (PDF file) of their certificate. If a student did not pass the course, then a certificate would not be available.
If one or more of your students have not received a notification email after the rest of the class has, there are two possibilities.
- The student's email program may have blocked the notification email or may have classified it as spam or junk mail. Please ask students to check their blocked emails.
- There is an error or a typo in the student's email address that was received by the Program Administrator. Please send us an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name of student(s)
- Name of Provider
- Name of Instructor that administered the training
- Date the class was administered
- A phone number where we can reach you if we have any questions regarding this inquiry.