Found an error in the spelling of your name? 

Have you recently been married and changed your name? 

Recent changes to your last name?

Rest assured, we will promptly update your name within the program database and re-issue a certificate for your use.

Please send us an email at:, with the following information: 

  1. Scan a copy of your document which shows your full name.
    1. A scan copy of a State or Federal issued identification in order to correct errors in your name's spelling.
    2. A scan copy of a County, State or Federal document that shows a change in your name (i.e. Marriage Certificate).
  2. Provide the number of your current MOT certificate.
  3. A contact phone number where we can reach you with any questions on processing this request.

Send your email to